Friday, March 10, 2006

New Life-060311

I think I am a lucky guy.. Long ago I expressed my feelings here.. It has been almost a year.. Things changed.. I quit my job.. Decided to continue my education..

Now I am in Berlin.. Capital of Germany.. When I think of it, I even could not believe myself.. Good performance.. Anyway.. I feel living now.. There are some problems tough.. But isn't it life itself?

It has been more than 4 months since I came here.. Everyday learning new things not only in university but also here in Berlin too..

I understood that sometimes I am pushing it too hard. But life is not so hard as it seems.. Only thing makes it hard is exaggeration of self feelings..

I am testing my self dependency here.. And first results are good:) I can survive myself!! It is related with doing one thing from heart, and believing it tough.. It is like a theory of Pinnochio: "If you fake the funk, your nose will grow." But if you try not to be fake, your flavour becomes tasty and sharp..

1 comment:

Mac said...

Man!!! now I think i wasted what? 1.5 years doing this GPE thing??... when actually was possible to get degrees in two weeks!!!. Anyway I've always finished what i started (except for that harry potter book). So i think i'm gonna finish this think and then maybe get my PhD (on the next two weeks after graduation... that will be look good on my Resume.

mit berlinischen Gruessen
Mauro