Friday, February 09, 2007

A character in shadow who strives for a better war scenario in his life..

That recalls me first time I have read about movie star Buster Keaton. A man who is paid for not smiling even out of the studio. Maybe he has gone through a sad life.. Not smiling even in real life? Well this is too difficult.. But he did it.. Even though I searched whole internet I could not find any picture of him at a moment of smiling.. Strange..

Then another scenario starts to play in my mind.. Devil's advocate.. Well this is also a good movie.. Strange things may happen when humans forget to smile and the ugliest things they ever do are showing off their real faces that they kept behind masks.. Maybe I will witness that kind of thing.. Maybe not.. Being grown up day by day; this is a really weird flavour that you taste everyday..

1 comment:

Mac said...

I demand an update of your Blog!

Hug!

not smiler Mauro